Wondering how to use this new feature, then look no further. Follow these steps to recharge your mobile number using Facebook:
1. Tap on the three horizontal line button next to notifications
2. Look for ‘Mobile Recharge‘. If you don’t find it in the list tap on ‘See More’
3. You will see a screen with a message saying, “Choose a plan and pay with your debit or credit card, its fast, secure and free.” Tap on ‘Recharge Now’
4. Enter your mobile number on the ‘Mobile Recharge’ screen
5. Facebook will automatically detect your operator, but you can change that from a dropdown option where it lets you choose from Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, MTNL Delhi, MTNL Mumbai, Tata Docomo, Telenor and Vodafone.
6. Enter the amount of recharge you wish to do. If you are not sure of the plan, tap on ‘Browse Plans’.
7. You will find various plans segregated on the basis of what they offer such as: Full Talktime, 3G Mobile Data, Special Tariff Voucher, Topup, SMS, etc. Select the plan you wish to purchase.
8. Tap on ‘Review Order’
9. Enter you Debit/Credit card details which includes Card number, Expiration date, Security Code (CVV number)
10. Tap on ‘Place Order’
11. Enter the One-Time-Password that you receive to execute the recharge.